WenatcheeOutdoors.org is a non-profit, community service that:
1) informs, engages, inspires, enlarges and connects our outdoor community.
2) increases both the use of and protection of Central Washington’s outdoor resources.
3) nurtures economic growth in local outdoor industries and in our hospitality trade.
4) improves regional public health by promoting frequent exercise and active lifestyles.
Supporting the Cause
If you value what we do, please support us financially. Grants and local sponsors keep the site afloat, but we are underfunded. Like NPR, we need our users to support what they value. Give by:
- Sending a check to WenatcheeOutdoors (mail to 2332
Westview Drive, Wenatchee, WA 98801). We will send a receipt noting your
gift so you can declare your tax-deductible
- Making a contribution on-line with a credit card at this secure site.
(i.e., stuff that may or may not interest you)
- If you are considering a larger donation and want to be listed on our homepage as a sponsor, please call us (509-663-7027) to discuss the details of how we can properly recognize the contribution.
- Like many community services, our funding is lean and we accomplish a lot through volunteerism. Here are some ways to get more involved.
- The website launched in the summer of 2005 and initially operated as a project of The Complete the Loop Coalition. In 2008, we received our status as a 501(c)(3) non profit.