WenatcheeOutdoors.org and OkanoganOutdoors are community-based non-profits that:
1) inform, engage, inspire, enlarge and connect our outdoor community.
2) increase both the use of and protection of Central Washington’s outdoor resources.
3) nurture economic growth in local outdoor industries and in our hospitality trade.
4) improve regional public health by promoting frequent exercise and active lifestyles.
Supporting the Cause
If you value what we do, please support us. Outdoor Discovery Network launched in the summer of 2005 and initially operated as a project of The Complete the Loop Coalition. We are a 501(c) non-profit and is not funded by tax dollars or national organizations; therefore, we are always in need of donations from local businesses, clubs, or individuals. When you donated to Outdoor Discovery Network, you are donating to help the conservation, preservation, and appreciation of outdoor recreation in the Wenatchee Valley.
Ways to Give:
- MAIL. Sending a check to WenatcheeOutdoors or OkanoganOutdoors (mail to 2332
Westview Drive, Wenatchee, WA 98801). We will send a receipt noting your
gift so you can declare your tax-deductible
- BECOME A SPONSOR. If you are considering a larger donation and want to be listed on our homepage as a sponsor, please call us (509-663-7027) to discuss the details of how we can properly recognize the contribution.
- VOLUNTEER. Like many community services, our funding is lean and we accomplish a lot through volunteerism. Here are some ways to get more involved.